Content Entry Specialist
Do you have experience working with various CMS to manage web pages and content?
Do you have your way around social media posting, as well as publishing content to websites?
Are you a well-organized, detail-oriented person with knack for content?
Within our team, you will be responsible for managing content using various CMSs to websites of International organizations and non-profits, as well as helping with the dissemination of EU-funded projects.
- Entering web content to websites using Content Management systems such as TYPO3, WordPress and Drupal
- Creating and publishing different page templates and filling them with content
- Social media content publishing
- Participating in development of content to ensure the developed content is easy to publish and web optimized
- Teaming up with other team members to ensure the content is published in a methodical and intuitive way
How we work:
- Interesting, challenging projects developed by a well-organized team with clear delegation of tasks and responsibilities
- No ad hoc tasks, tasks organized by sprints, fully implemented Agile methodology
- Freedom to suggest best solutions and lead the development towards their implementation
- Matching your availability and schedule
- Offering support from all roles within the team
- Regular monthly payments
- Company team buildings open to external associates