Senior Frontend Developer
Would you like to be a part of the team focused on value and committed to supporting our clients’ causes?
Would you like to work on solutions intended for betterment, education and care?
Are you driven by change, innovation and growth? We may be looking for you!
Within our team, you will be responsible for providing web solutions to support the online presence of International organizations and non-profits, as well as giving web visibility to EU-funded projects and building their reach.
What you will be doing:
- Implementing responsive layouts, translating designs into web pages
- Integrating markup into CMS and cross-browser/device markup testing
- Participating in conception of ideas, providing technical insight and guidance towards the industry’s best practices
- Suggesting technical and user-experience solutions aligned with our client’s goals
- Teaming up with other developers to ensure the quality of the developed solution
How we work:
- Interesting, challenging projects developed by a well-organized team with clear delegation of tasks and responsibilities
- No ad hoc tasks, tasks organized by sprints, fully implemented Agile methodology
- Freedom to suggest best solutions and lead the development towards their implementation
- Matching your availability and schedule
- Offering support from all roles within the team
- Regular monthly payments
- Company team buildings open to external associates