Senior Graphic Designer
Would you like to be a part of the team focused on value and committed to supporting our clients’ causes?
Would you like to work on solutions intended for betterment, education and care?
Are you driven by change, innovation and growth? We may be looking for you!
Within our team, you will be responsible for providing graphic design solutions to support the brand presence of International organizations and non-profits, as well as giving visual identities to EU-funded projects and building their branding.
- Providing corporate graphic illustrations for web & print
- Creating visual identities for EU-funded projects
- Participating in conception of ideas and advising on best practices
- Suggesting modern graphic approaches aligned with our client’s goals
- Teaming up with other team members to ensure the designs are aligned with ideas and other deliverables
How we work:
- Interesting, challenging projects developed by a well-organized team with clear delegation of tasks and responsibilities
- No ad hoc tasks, tasks organized by sprints, fully implemented Agile methodology
- Freedom to suggest best solutions and lead the development towards their implementation
- Matching your availability and schedule
- Offering support from all roles within the team
- Regular monthly payments
- Company team buildings open to external associates